Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, May 01, 2022 at 09:27:18PM -0700, Noah Misch wrote:
> commit 322becb wrote:

Thanks, Noah.  I am out this week, but I should be able to address all
your points at the beginning of next week.  I have added an open item
for now.
--
Michael

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply
От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Add last failed connection error message to pg_stat_wal_receiver