Re: Assert name/short_desc to prevent SHOW ALL segfault

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Assert name/short_desc to prevent SHOW ALL segfault
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 12:05:55AM -0500, Steve Chavez wrote:
> Thank you for the reviews Nathan, Michael.
>
> I agree with handling NULL in ShowAllGUCConfig() instead.
>
> I've attached the updated patch.

Shouldn't the same check as extra_desc be done in
GetConfigOptionByNum() for short_desc (point of upthread)?  See
3ac7d024, though -fsanitize=undefined does not apply here, I guess.
--
Michael

От: Steve Chavez
Сообщение: Re: Assert name/short_desc to prevent SHOW ALL segfault
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Assert name/short_desc to prevent SHOW ALL segfault