Re: Who am I? Where am I connected?

От Christoph Moench-Tegeder
Тема Re: Who am I? Where am I connected?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
## Dominique Devienne (ddevienne@gmail.com):

> Once connected, can I find out all aspects of the connection string?

\conninfo in psql (pro tip: \? actually helps), "Connection Status
Functions" https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/libpq-status.html
in libpq; and in a pinch you could find your connection in
pg_stat_activity (pid = pg_backend_pid()) plus some assorted queries
for other details. You cannot get actual secrets like your private
ssl key or your password (the server most likely doesn't have that,
and the client assumes that you have it).

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space

От: Ganesh Korde
Сообщение: Re: Who am I? Where am I connected?
От: Wiwwo Staff
Сообщение: show primary_conninfo unchanged after promotion?