Re: [v15 beta] pg_upgrade failed if earlier executed with -c switch

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [v15 beta] pg_upgrade failed if earlier executed with -c switch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 05:45:11PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> The module is already a noop if there's a TAP test for pg_upgrade. So I
> don't understand the point of the PR at all.

Oh.  I thought that the old path was still taken as long as
--enable-tap-tests was not used.  I was wrong, then.  I'll go and
remove the pull request.
--
Michael

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: "buffer too small" or "path too long"?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: "buffer too small" or "path too long"?