Re: Is it possible to stop sessions killing eachother when they all authorize as the same role?

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Is it possible to stop sessions killing eachother when they all authorize as the same role?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 05:10:58PM -0400 schrieb Tom Lane:

> (I recall that somewhere we have some code that warns about no-op
> grants.  I wonder if issuing a warning for no-op revokes would be
> helpful.)

Surely, in the light of security a no-op revoke is
potentially more dangerous than a no-op grant.

Thanks,
Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to stop sessions killing eachother when they all authorize as the same role?
От: Matthias Apitz
Сообщение: Mysterious performance degradation in exceptional cases