Re: Reconcile stats in find_tabstat_entry() and get rid of PgStat_BackendFunctionEntry

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Reconcile stats in find_tabstat_entry() and get rid of PgStat_BackendFunctionEntry
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 04, 2023 at 09:04:34PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> This addition looks OK for me.  Thanks for the patch!

Okay, finally done.  One part that was still not complete to me in
light of the information ddfc2d9 has removed is that the number of
physical reads could be lower than the reported number depending on
what the kernel cache holds.  So I've added this sentence, while on
it.
--
Michael

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Check whether binaries can be released for s390x
От: Melanie Plageman
Сообщение: Re: monitoring usage count distribution