Re: pgsql: Build ICU support by default.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Build ICU support by default.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Apr 18, 2023 at 08:36:45PM +0000, Jeff Davis wrote:
> Build ICU support by default.

As guaibasaurus is telling, this broke the generation of the
distribution tarball:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=guaibasaurus&dt=2023-04-19%2000%3A20%3A03

The problem is easy to reproduce: just run "make dist" from the top of
the tree.  The fix is a bit more tricky, straight-forward once you
know that ./INSTALL is generated from the contents of
installation.sgml (learnt that the hard way), and is similar to
45aa88f where you should add a few extra rules to
standalone-profile.xsl to replace the links by some text.  I guess
that you could just replace both references with "the documentation"
in this case, as the terms are specified in the paragraphs generated
in the ./INSTALL, like the attached.

Do you mind if I apply the attached to fix the issue?
--
Michael

От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: pgsql: Build ICU support by default.
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix various typos and incorrect/outdated name references