Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Apr 22, 2023 at 07:42:36AM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Perhaps we should start with a buildfarm module, which would run pg_indent
> --show-diff.

Nice, I didn't know this one and it has been mentioned a bit on this
thread.  Indeed, it is possible to just rely on that.
--
Michael

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: Add RESPECT/IGNORE NULLS and FROM FIRST/LAST options