Re: Can't use accounts with .local emails

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Can't use accounts with .local emails
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 09:56:15PM +0000, Bethany Davis wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> I have an air gapped environment I'm trying to run PgAdmin4 in. I'm
> currently running 4.7. When my users attempt to log in with LDAP, or if I
> try to create an account for someone, I get the following error:
>
> The domain name <email domain> is a special-use or reserved name that cannot
> be used with email
>
> In this environment all emails are in a domain ending with .local. Is there
> any way to make PgAdmin4 allow enail addressed with that naming? If not, is
> there a way to prevent it from populating the email field on successful LDAP
> login?

For pgAdmin support, see:

    https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

or email

    pgadmin-support@postgresql.org

  Embrace your flaws.  They make you human, rather than perfect,
  which you will never be.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Unable to upgrade from 12.7 to 15.2
От: richard coleman
Сообщение: pg_dump why no indicator of completion