Re: MERGE lacks ruleutils.c decompiling support!?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: MERGE lacks ruleutils.c decompiling support!?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 05, 2023 at 05:06:34PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I did a bit of review and more work on this:
>
> * Added the missing OVERRIDING support
>
> * Played around with the pretty-printing indentation
>
> * Improved test coverage, and moved the test to rules.sql where
> I thought it fit more naturally.
>
> I think we could probably commit this, though I've not tried it
> in v15 yet.

Seems rather OK..

+WHEN NOT MATCHED
+   AND s.a > 100
+   THEN INSERT (id, data) OVERRIDING SYSTEM VALUE
+   VALUES (s.a, DEFAULT)

About OVERRIDING, I can see that this is still missing coverage for
OVERRIDING USER VALUE.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Autogenerate some wait events code and documentation
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: MERGE lacks ruleutils.c decompiling support!?