Re: BUG #17804: Assertion failed in pg_stat after fetching from pg_stat_database and switching cache->snapshot

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17804: Assertion failed in pg_stat after fetching from pg_stat_database and switching cache->snapshot
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #17804: Assertion failed in pg_stat after fetching from pg_stat_database and switching cache->snapshot  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, May 01, 2023 at 02:18:00PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> At the end, I am finishing with the attached, without the sample file
> part.  Thoughts?

FYI, I am planning to get this stuff done next week after the next set
of minor releases gets tagged (time was a bit scarce here this week to
get that properly done).  If there are no objections, of course.
--
Michael

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17921: Packages missing on reposync
От: Nacho Caballero
Сообщение: Bug in tzdata 2022g