Re: ProcessStartupPacket(): database_name and user_name truncation

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: ProcessStartupPacket(): database_name and user_name truncation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 12:55:15PM -0700, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> LGTM.  I think this can wait for v17 since the current behavior has been
> around since 2001 and AFAIK this is the first report.  While it's arguably
> a bug fix, the patch also breaks some cases that work today.

Agreed that anything discussed on this thread does not warrant a
backpatch.
--
Michael

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Why does pg_bsd_indent need to be installed?
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Remove deprecation warnings when compiling PG ~13 with OpenSSL 3.0~