Re: Change "two" to "three" for decades of development in history

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Change "two" to "three" for decades of development in history
Дата
Re: Change "two" to "three" for decades of development in history  (Pantelis Theodosiou <ypercube@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 10:01:45PM -0400, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> On 6/22/23 9:23 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> writes:
> > > "With multiple decades of development behind it, PostgreSQL.."
> >
> > +1.  It sure seems silly trying to automate changing this.
>
> +1. With the proposed language, we can revisit it once it gets to
> "centuries."

Applied patch is "With decades of development".

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: bad choice of the word in sentence
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Change "two" to "three" for decades of development in history