Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 03:07:08PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Judging by the thread there seems to be concensus on skipping .DS_Store files
> in all branches, with a few +1's for skipping all hidden files in HEAD.  I'll
> prepare a patch for the former and we can pick up the discussion on the latter
> ones that's done.

Yes, I am also getting that this is the consensus reached here.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18025: Probably we need to change behaviour of the checkpoint failures in PG
От: Joan
Сообщение: pg_dump needs an option to add the force flag to the drop database