Re: PATCH: Add REINDEX tag to event triggers

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: PATCH: Add REINDEX tag to event triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 25, 2023 at 04:34:47PM +0800, jian he wrote:
> so  T_ReindexStmt should only be in  ProcessUtilitySlow, if you want
> to create an event trigger on reindex?
>
> regression tests work fine. I even play with partitions.

It would be an idea to have some regression tests for partitions,
actually, so as some patterns around ReindexMultipleInternal() are
checked.  We could have a REINDEX DATABASE in a TAP test with an event
trigger, as well, but I don't feel strongly about the need to do that
much extra work in 090_reindexdb.pl or 091_reindexdb_all.pl if
partitions cover the multi-table case.
--
Michael

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Support worker_spi to execute the function dynamically.