Re: Support to define custom wait events for extensions

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Support to define custom wait events for extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 05:10:21PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> +/*
> + * Return the name of an wait event ID for extension.
> + */
> +static const char *
> +GetWaitEventExtensionIdentifier(uint16 eventId)
>
> This looks inconsistent. Shouldn't it be GetWaitEventExtentionName()?

This is an inspiration from GetLWLockIdentifier(), which is kind of OK
by me.  If there is a consensus in changing that, fine by me, of
course.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Support to define custom wait events for extensions
От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: Support to define custom wait events for extensions