Re: Ignore 2PC transaction GIDs in query jumbling

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Ignore 2PC transaction GIDs in query jumbling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 08:49:37AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hmm.  One issue with the patch is that we finish by considering
> DEALLOCATE ALL and DEALLOCATE $1 as the same things, compiling the
> same query IDs.  The difference is made in the Nodes by assigning NULL
> to the name but we would now ignore it.  Wouldn't it be better to add
> an extra field to DeallocateStmt to track separately the named
> deallocate queries and ALL in monitoring?

In short, I would propose something like that, with a new boolean
field in DeallocateStmt that's part of the jumbling.

Dagfinn, Julien, what do you think about the attached?
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: New WAL record to detect the checkpoint redo location
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade - typo in verbose log