Re: Autogenerate some wait events code and documentation

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Autogenerate some wait events code and documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 02:21:48PM +0200, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Yeah, I have a mild preference for keeping the prefix, but it's mild
> because I also imagine that if somebody doesn't see the full symbol name
> when grepping they will think to remove the prefix.  So only -0.1.

So, are you fine with the patch as presented?  Or are there other
things you'd like to see changed in the format?

> I think the DOCONLY stuff should be better documented; they make no
> sense without looking at the commit message for fa88928470b5.

Good point.  However, with 0002 in place these are gone.
--
Michael

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Is pg_regress --use-existing used by anyone or is it broken?
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Wrong usage of pqMsg_Close message code?