Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Sep 02, 2023 at 02:51:48PM +0300, Sergei Kornilov wrote:
> Corresponding tmp_check/log/regress_log_038_end_of_wal show error:
>
> No such file or directory at
/home/melkij/tmp/srcs/postgresql/src/test/recovery/../../../src/test/perl/PostgreSQL/Test/Utils.pmline 725.

> pg_config from scan_header function returns
> /home/melkij/tmp/srcs/postgresql/tmp_install/home/melkij/tmp/pgdev/inst/include
> , then the function tries to concatenate
> server/access/xlog_internal.h, while the required file is in
> postgresql/server/access/xlog_internal.h from this directory.
>
> If I change the test like this for both scan_header, then it succeeds.
>
> - my @scan_result = scan_header('server/access/xlog_internal.h',
> + my @scan_result = scan_header('postgresql/server/access/xlog_internal.h',
>
> Is there something wrong with my setup?

I think that's just a mistake I did, as there should not even be a
need for having to specify "server/" for the header path.  If you
switch scan_header() in Utils.pm to use --includedir-server rather
than --includedir, does it work correctly for you?
--
Michael

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17973: Reinit of pgstats entry for dropped DB can break autovacuum daemon
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary