Re: BUG #18077: PostgreSQL server subprocess crashed by a SELECT statement with WITH clause

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #18077: PostgreSQL server subprocess crashed by a SELECT statement with WITH clause
Дата
Re: BUG #18077: PostgreSQL server subprocess crashed by a SELECT statement with WITH clause  ("Lepikhov Andrei" <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Sep 07, 2023 at 03:25:36PM +0700, Lepikhov Andrei wrote:
> I invented a dummy extension "pg_extension" [1], commit 4199a0c,
> which adds  CustomScan over the first non-parameterized HashJoin at
> the pathlist.
> The example presented in my letter earlier causes the ERROR on
> CTE. Moreover, if you remove the word 'materialized', you will find
> the same error on Subquery.
>
> [1] https://github.com/danolivo/pg_extension/tree/main

Digressing a bit here about this point..  In the long-term I think
that it would be a good idea to have a template module in
src/test/modules/ that shows how to use a CustomScan so as it is able
to demonstrate how this stuff works, and to check if it is works as
intended.  With regression tests, of course.
--
Michael

От: "James Pang (chaolpan)"
Сообщение: RE: FW: query pg_stat_ssl hang 100%cpu
От: "James Pang (chaolpan)"
Сообщение: RE: FW: query pg_stat_ssl hang 100%cpu