Re: Is data import from Oracle table to Postgres table in Ora2pg consecutive or random?

От Matthias Apitz
Тема Re: Is data import from Oracle table to Postgres table in Ora2pg consecutive or random?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El día martes, septiembre 12, 2023 a las 02:19:19 +0200, Peter J. Holzer escribió:

> > - Or can we add additional parameters to the ora2pg.conf file to control this
> > process and ensure that the data is imported sequentially, following the
> > primary key from smallest to largest?

AFAIK, a simple SELECT in PostgreSQL without an ORDER BY will return the rows
in random order.

    matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045

От: "Peter J. Holzer"
Сообщение: Re: Is data import from Oracle table to Postgres table in Ora2pg consecutive or random?
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Is data import from Oracle table to Postgres table in Ora2pg consecutive or random?