Re: Have better wording for snapshot file reading failure

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Have better wording for snapshot file reading failure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 13, 2023 at 01:19:38PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> +1. This errmsg is already present so it eases the translation burden as well.

I was thinking about doing only that on HEAD, but there is an argument
that one could get confusing errors when dealing with snapshot imports
on back-branches as well, and it applies down to 11 without conflicts.
So, applied and backpatched.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Avoid a possible null pointer (src/backend/utils/adt/pg_locale.c)
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: persist logical slots to disk during shutdown checkpoint