Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Sep 16, 2023 at 12:20:36PM +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
> It has to do with initial WAL position after initdb, because I get
> this only on Debian, on REL_12_STABLE (with the commit listed above on
> my public fix-12 branch) and only with --with-icu, but not without it,
> and I can't repro it on my other local OSes.

That's close to my dev environment, with SID and x64 and the only
difference your branch and my local branch is a rename of the TAP
file, and I cannot see the problem.

Some random thoughts: perhaps reducing $page_threshold would help with
more records inserted to get to the limit of a page, reducing noise?
Or perhaps skipping a few pages would?
--
Michael

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
От: Alexander Lakhin
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary