Re: Logical replication is missing block of rows when sending initial sync?

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: Logical replication is missing block of rows when sending initial sync?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Nov 03, 2023 at 01:20:22PM +0100, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> I think it'd be interesting to know:
>
> 1) Commit LSN for the missing rows (for the xmin).
>
> 2) Are the other changes for these transactions that *got* replicated
> correctly?

How would I know?

> 3) LSNs used for the tablesync slot, catchup etc. I believe those are in
> the server log.

I will provide more logs on the next problem.

Best regards,

depesz

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Logical replication is missing block of rows when sending initial sync?
От: Koray Yavuz
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18181: KB5031455 Update crashes PostgreSQL Server for Turkish language