Re: BUG #18259: Assertion in ExtendBufferedRelLocal() fails after no-space-left condition

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #18259: Assertion in ExtendBufferedRelLocal() fails after no-space-left condition
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jan 03, 2024 at 02:46:06PM +0800, tender wang wrote:
> We had better add more comments to eplain when enter if(found) {...}
> branch, and when enter the ‘else {...}'  branch in
> ExtendBufferedRelLocal().

Like?  I don't feel like there is a need for more documentation in
this area, but of course feel free to add anything you think would be
worth adding, either as a patch or as suggestions for such comments
for these specific code path branches.
--
Michael

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18268: Failed to validate GPG signature for pgdg-redhat-repo-42.0-38PGDG.noarch
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18267: Logical replication bug: data is not synchronized after Alter Publication.