Re: Add a perl function in Cluster.pm to generate WAL

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add a perl function in Cluster.pm to generate WAL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 03, 2024 at 06:39:29PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> I am not real sure what is happening there, but I see that c161ab74f
> changed some details of how that test works, so I wonder if it's
> responsible for these failures.  The timing isn't a perfect match,
> since this commit went in two weeks ago, but I don't see any
> more-recent commits that seem like plausible explanations.

Likely the INSERT query on retain_test that has been removed from the
test is impacting the slot conflict analysis that we'd expect.
--
Michael

От: Cedric Villemain
Сообщение: doing also VM cache snapshot and restore with pg_prewarm, having more information of the VM inside PostgreSQL
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Update for copyright messages to 2024 (Happy New Year!)