Re: pgsql: Mop-up for AIX-ectomy: remove now-dead test code.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Mop-up for AIX-ectomy: remove now-dead test code.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 07:34:25PM +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
> Mop-up for AIX-ectomy: remove now-dead test code.
>
> Commit 0b16bb877 removed the test query added by commit 79b716cfb,
> but not the C-language support function used by that query.  I don't
> see any plausible reason why we'd need that function again, so throw
> it overboard too.

crake is complaining in some upgrade paths:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2024-02-28%2021%3A27%3A04

Some adjustments in AdjustUpgrade::adjust_new_dumpfile should do it, I
suppose.
--
Michael

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix documentation comments for test CA config files
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Mop-up for AIX-ectomy: remove now-dead test code.