Re: Backup and Recovery related

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Backup and Recovery related
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Greetings,

* SathishKumar R (mail.to.sathishkumar.raja@gmail.com) wrote:
> Our organisation is now implementing a backup and recovery process.We use
> Debezium to collect change data, which requires wal_level=logical.
> Our backup method is as follows: every third day, full backup, and
> incremental backups for the remaining days.
>
> Is it feasible to take physical and incremental backups with
> wal_level=logical and archive_mode=on in postgres-15 ?

Yes, wal_level=logical is fine for doing online backups with PG.  I'd
suggest you look into a backup tool like pgBackRest for your physical
backups, which supports both full and incremental backups.

Thanks,

Stephen

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Use AD-account as login into Postgres.
От: Lucio Chiessi
Сообщение: Another way to do audit in DML operations in PostgreSQL >= 14