Re: Using the %m printf format more

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Using the %m printf format more
Дата
Re: Using the %m printf format more  (Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 11:19:16AM +0000, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
> On closer look, fprintf() is actually the only errno-clobbering function
> it calls, I was just hedging my bets in that statement.

This makes the whole simpler, so I'd be OK with that.  I am wondering
if others have opinions to offer about that.

I've applied v2-0001 for now, as it is worth on its own and it shaves
a bit of code.
--
Michael

От: Greg Sabino Mullane
Сообщение: Re: Reports on obsolete Postgres versions
От: Japin Li
Сообщение: Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible