От Bertrand Drouvot
Тема Re: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, Mar 04, 2024 at 01:28:04PM +0000, Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu) wrote:
> Attach the V105 patch set

Thanks!

Sorry I missed those during the previous review:

1 ===

Commit message: "these functions will block until"

s/block/wait/ ?

2 ===

+        when used with logical failover slots, will block until all

s/block/wait/ ?

It seems those are the 2 remaining "block" that could deserve the proposed
above change.

3 ===

+               invalidated = slot->data.invalidated != RS_INVAL_NONE;
+               inactive = slot->active_pid == 0;

invalidated = (slot->data.invalidated != RS_INVAL_NONE);
inactive = (slot->active_pid == 0);

instead?

I think it's easier to read and it looks like this is the way it's written in
other places (at least the few I checked).

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Experiments with Postgres and SSL
От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: LogwrtResult contended spinlock