Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Bradford Boyle
> I pushed a commit to s.d.o this past weekend updating the version from
> 1.1.0~rc.1 to 1.1.0. Looking at the latest build on pgdgbuild [1], I see
> that there is a failure for sid amd64. I've only looked at the build
> output briefly but it looks like the failure is building against
> postgres 12:
>
>     meos/src/general/tsequence.c:3116:19: error: implicit declaration
> of function ‘hash_bytes_uint32’;
>
> There have been some recent commits on this file (tsequence.c) between
> 1.1.0~rc.1 and 1.1.0 but I'll need to investigate more to figure out a
> fix.

If it's not trivial to fix, there is always the option to exclude the
older PG versions from the build. 12 is going to be EOL soonish
anyway.

Christoph

От: Bradford Boyle
Сообщение: Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0
От: Bradford Boyle
Сообщение: Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0