Re: An improved README experience for PostgreSQL

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: An improved README experience for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
+Andres

On Thu, May 16, 2024 at 12:07:32PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> This patch version looks good to me.

At pgconf.dev, Andres opined that it would be better to put these files in
the top-level directory so that they would be more visible to non-GitHub
users.  I personally don't have any strong opinion on the matter, but I
will note that even though the files I have staged for commit are pretty
bare-bones, I do think we should eventually build on their content so that
they are more than just links to the website.  My goal here is to get
something basic in place so that future discussion can be focused on the
content.

Tom, Alvaro, and Peter have all expressed a preference to use the .github/
directory, so at the moment I still intend to proceed with the v3 patch
unless further discussion changes things.

--
nathan

От: Wolfgang Walther
Сообщение: Re: Build with LTO / -flto on macOS
От: jian he
Сообщение: SQL/JSON query functions context_item doc entry and type requirement