Re: Cleaning up perl code

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Cleaning up perl code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 21, 2024 at 02:33:16PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Nice catches from both of you.  The two ones in
> generate-wait_event_types.pl are caused by me, actually.
>
> Not sure about the changes in the errcodes scripts, though.  The
> current state of thing can be also useful when it comes to debugging
> the parsing, and it does not hurt to keep the parsing rules the same
> across the board.

For now, I have staged for commit the attached, that handles most of
the changes from Alexander (msvc could go for more cleanup?).  I'll
look at the changes from Dagfinn after that, including if perlcritic
could be changed.  I'll handle the first part when v18 opens up, as
that's cosmetic.

The incorrect comment in 024_add_drop_pub.pl has been fixed as of
53785d2a2aaa, as that was a separate issue.
--
Michael

От: jian he
Сообщение: Re: struct RelOptInfo member relid comments
От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: struct RelOptInfo member relid comments