Re: CI and test improvements

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: CI and test improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 14, 2024 at 08:34:37AM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> Hm. There actually already is the mingw ccache installed. The images for mingw and msvc used to be separate (for
startupperformance when using containers), but we just merged them.  So it might be easiest to just explicitly use the
ccachefrom there

> (also an explicit path might be faster).

I don't think the path search is significant; it's fast so long as
there's no choco stub involved.

> Could you check if that's fast?

Yes, it is.

> If not, we can just install the binaries distributed by the project, it's just more work to keep up2date that way.

I guess you mean a separate line to copy choco's ccache.exe somewhere.

--
Justin

От: Pavel Borisov
Сообщение: Re: Missing docs for new enable_group_by_reordering GUC
От: Chapman Flack
Сообщение: Re: jsonpath: Missing regex_like && starts with Errors?