Re: BUG #15706: Support Services page out of date

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: BUG #15706: Support Services page out of date
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 3/20/19 1:55 PM, Euler Taveira wrote:
> Em ter, 19 de mar de 2019 às 16:35, PG Bug reporting form
> <noreply@postgresql.org> escreveu:
>>
>> https://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/northamerica/
>>
>> Has a LARGE number of out-of-date and incorrect listings.
>>
> [redirecting to www...] Should we ask for confirmation every x months?

I did an audit of it a few years back, we are due for another one (and
something on my TODO for this year). When I did the audit, it took
several weeks to review all of the listings, so without additional help,
"every x months" is not reasonable.

Additionally, it also depends what is "out of date" -- if they are
companies that no longer exist, yes, the listing should be removed. If a
company does not keep up to date the # of employees, or its offerings,
etc., that's not something we can really control.

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Euler Taveira
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15706: Support Services page out of date
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Release Notes Archive Patch