Re: Question on full vacuum clearing waste space

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Question on full vacuum clearing waste space
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/7/20 6:06 AM, Wenjun Che wrote:
> Thank you for the quick response.
>
> I ran the script from
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Show_database_bloat, which shows
> "app_event_users" table has 3751936 as wastedbytes.

https://bucardo.org/check_postgres/check_postgres.pl.html#bloat

"Please note that the values computed by this action are not precise,
and should be used as a guideline only. Great effort was made to
estimate the correct size of a table, but in the end it is only an
estimate. The correct index size is even more of a guess than the
correct table size, but both should give a rough idea of how bloated
things are."

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Wenjun Che
Сообщение: Re: Question on full vacuum clearing waste space
От: Rene Romero Benavides
Сообщение: gdal, proj and other postgis dependencies missing in postgres repos