От Florin Andrei
Тема loading data into cluster - can I daisy-chain streamingreplication?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have an old production instance, let's call it A, that I need to
decommission soon.

I've created a pair of new instances, B and C, with B replicating to C,
following this procedure:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Streaming_Replication

But B and C have no data yet. I need to transfer all data from A into B.

Can I daisy-chain streaming replication? In other words, temporarily
setup replication like this:

And after the transfer is done, just remove A from the scheme.

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: json indexing and data types
От: Dennis
Сообщение: Re: loading data into cluster - can I daisy-chain streaming replication?