How to return more than one variable from PgPlSQL procedure?

От Ivan Babikov
Тема How to return more than one variable from PgPlSQL procedure?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello all,

I've noticed that postgres functions can return SETOF but it seems that
SETOF works only for sql-language functions. At least the code below is
compilable but causes freezing of pgAdmin during the execution. This
function was converted to PgPlSql from Interbase:

***************************************
CREATE FUNCTION "copy_node_sp_data"("int4", "int4") RETURNS SETOF sp_data AS
'
DECLARE INT_ID ALIAS FOR $1;
DECLARE NEW_PARENT ALIAS FOR $2;
DECLARE r RECORD;
BEGINSelect into r * from SP_DATA where ID=1;return r;
END;

Actually, all I need is to return some integers.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Martín Marqués
Сообщение: Re: Migrating a MySQL schema with an enum
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: How to return more than one variable from PgPlSQL procedure?