FETCH from scroll cursor does not return count in libpq PQcmdStatus

От Knut P. Lehre
Тема FETCH from scroll cursor does not return count in libpq PQcmdStatus
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Using libpq with pg 8.2.1 on WinXP Pro SP2.
After a PQExec with a fetch from a scroll cursor, I only get "FETCH" from PQcmdStatus, and not "FETCH count" as
describedin the 8.2.1 docs. However, PQntuples returns the number of fetched rows.  If I replace the FETCH by a MOVE,
PQcmdStatusreturns "MOVE count".

The discussion we had on irc #postgresql suggested that this might be a bug, or have we missed some points regarding
theuse of scroll cursors?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Better fix for determining minimum and maximum int64 values that
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Plan invalidation design