Re: pg_rewind with cascade standby doesn't work well

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: pg_rewind with cascade standby doesn't work well
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023/09/20 12:04, Michael Paquier wrote:
> This is a known issue.  I guess that the same as this thread and this
> CF entry:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/ZArVOMifjzE7f8W7@paquier.xyz

I think this is a separate issue, and we should still use Kuwamura-san's patch
even after the one you posted on the thread gets accepted. BTW, I was able to
reproduce the assertion failure Kuwamura-san reported, even after applying
your latest patch from the thread.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center

От: Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Сообщение: Re: Show WAL write and fsync stats in pg_stat_io
От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node