Re: converting epoch to timestamp

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: converting epoch to timestamp
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 10/26/05, Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com> wrote:
> Rajesh Kumar Mallah wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can anyone tell me how to convert epoch to timestamp ?
> >
> > ie reverse of :
> >
> > SELECT EXTRACT( epoch FROM  now() );
>
> I'd start with either Google or the manuals.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/functions-datetime.html

Firstly Thanks everyone for the response.

I did read this document but not too carefully hence missed.
I missed because i was not careful and partly because i was not expecting that
little note to be under documentation of EXTRACT which deals with getting
date/time sub fields. I am no documentation expert just trying to explain
why i could not find it.

PS: sorry for late reply

Regds
Mallah.

> Scroll down to the section on "epoch" here and see the example.
>
> --
>    Richard Huxton
>    Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Frank Bax
Сообщение: Re: combining records from a single table and presenting
От: Mario Splivalo
Сообщение: Re: why vacuum