Re: tsearch2 problem rank_cd() (possibly) crashing postgres

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: tsearch2 problem rank_cd() (possibly) crashing postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 12/8/06, Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> wrote:
> You need to read documentation ! rank_cd accepts the same args as rank()
> function.

Dear Oleg,

Could you please elaborate a bit more if time permits.
our application is old and it was working fine in 8.1.5. do i need to
change the sql
to use a different function  ?

От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: tsearch2 problem rank_cd() (possibly) crashing postgres
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: tsearch2 problem rank_cd() (possibly) crashing postgres