Re: Should duplicate indexes on same column and same table be allowed?

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: Should duplicate indexes on same column and same table be allowed?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

> The cost of preventing every stupid database use is too high.
>
> --
thanks it answers my concern. many a times we face the same
situation with the marketing people of our company.  the complexity
of stopping stupid usage can be  quite non trivial at times.

regds
mallah.

От: "Rajesh Kumar Mallah"
Сообщение: Re: Slowly Queries
От: "Marc Mamin"
Сообщение: Re: How to enforce the use of the sequence for serial columns ?