Re: Regarding: Replication of TRUNCATE commands is not working

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Regarding: Replication of TRUNCATE commands is not working
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2024-04-09 at 14:50 +0530, Arvind Raghuwanshi wrote:
> I have tried to run the TRUNCATE command  and found out that it's not getting replicated using logical replication
forpgsql.
> I have also checked the schema change using pg_dump command but the schema change also not getting detected for
TRUNCATEcommand.

> However on pgsql logical replication doc page[1] , it's mentioned that Replication of TRUNCATE commands is supported.
>
> [1] PostgreSQL: Documentation: 16: 31.6. Restrictions
>
> Any idea how we can solve this?

What PostgreSQL version are you using?  The feature was introduced in v11.
How exactly is the publication defined?  Perhaps TRUNCATE is excluded.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Postgres_FDW doc doesn't specify TYPE support in Remote Execution Options
От: Arvind Raghuwanshi
Сообщение: Re: Regarding: Replication of TRUNCATE commands is not working