Re: Improve our wiki

От Cédric Villemain
Тема Re: Improve our wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Le 23/11/2023 à 21:40, Stefan Kaltenbrunner a écrit :
> On 10/2/23 16:40, Cédric Villemain wrote:
>> Hi,
>
> Hi Cédric!

Hi Stefan !

>> is someone against adding CategoryTree to our mediawiki installation ?
>> ( https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:CategoryTree )
>>

>> If no one is opposed, can pginfra update the configuration please ?
>>
>> ---------8<------8<---------
>> Add the following code in LocalSettings.php file:
>>     wfLoadExtension( 'CategoryTree' );
>>
>> ---------8<------8<---------
>

> Sorry for the the somewhat long response time on this request but this
> extension has now been turned on.

Thank you for taking care of this request!

However CategoryTree should have appear here [1] in "Parser hooks"
table, like on mediawiki [2]

Doc is explicit: «This extension comes with MediaWiki 1.31 and above.
Thus you do not have to download it again. However, you still need to
follow the other instructions provided.» (the setting and you're done)

Maybe we have a custom install (1.35.13) without the extension file ?

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Special:Version
[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Version

---
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
https://Data-Bene.io
PostgreSQL Expertise, Support, Training, R&D