Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Tom,

12.05.2024 08:34, Tom Lane wrote:
> BTW, I've also been wondering why hamerkop has been failing
> isolation-check in the 12 and 13 branches for the last six months
> or so.  It is surely unrelated to this issue, and it looks like
> it must be due to some platform change rather than anything we
> committed at the time.
>
> I'm not planning on looking into that question myself, but really
> somebody ought to.  Or is Windows just as dead as AIX, in terms of
> anybody being willing to put effort into supporting it?

I've reproduced the failure locally with GSS enabled, so I'll try to
figure out what's going on here in the next few days.

Best regards,
Alexander

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: CFbot does not recognize patch contents
От: Dmitry Dolgov
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions