Re: SQL command : ALTER DATABASE OWNER TO

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: SQL command : ALTER DATABASE OWNER TO
Дата
Re: SQL command : ALTER DATABASE OWNER TO  (gparc@free.fr)
Re: SQL command : ALTER DATABASE OWNER TO  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, 2024-01-24 at 15:40 +0100, gparc@free.fr wrote:
> maybe a misunderstanding of my part, but your proposed modification doesn't matched
> with the current behaviour of the command as precisely the object privileges of the old owner are **NOT** transferred
> to the new owner along with the ownership

But that is what happens.

The permissions are transferred to the new owner, so the old owner doesn't
have any privileges on the object (and, in your case, cannot connect to
the database any more).

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Incorrect grammar on ALTER EVENT TRIGGER
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Spam complaint