PGAdmin4 Not closing connections

От Silvera, Ignacio
Тема PGAdmin4 Not closing connections
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi! How are you? We are having the following issue. Actually we have installed PGAdmin4 Server version, and all my mates, go through the web browser. Sometimes, when people close the PGAdmin4 webpage, the connections to the database still allive (Idle in transaction) and it causes several issues on our Databases.

Can you help us? Why pgadmin4 do not close the sessions?

Thanks!

--

blue_strip

Ignacio Silvera

B&PS (Business & Platform Solutions) – Atos Uruguay

Tel: +598 24871169, int 102

ignacio.silvera@atos.net

Luis A. de Herrera 2802

Montevideo, Uruguay

Atos.net

atos_logotype

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.

От: Ben Nachtrieb
Сообщение: enhancement request
От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: PGAdmin4 Not closing connections