Re: incorrect docs for pgbench / skipped transactions

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: incorrect docs for pgbench / skipped transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>> Thanks for the pointer. However, I do not have "editor priviledge" on this
>> wiki, maybe Tomas has?
>
> I gave you editor privs now, but since it's in 9.5 I guess it needs to
> be on the bug tracker (Except, of course, we don't have one.)

Ok, I added a reference to the commitfest entry from this wiki page, and a
note about partial 9.5 backporting.

--
Fabien.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: incorrect docs for pgbench / skipped transactions
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: Move PinBuffer and UnpinBuffer to atomics