Re: seawasp failing, maybe in glibc allocator

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: seawasp failing, maybe in glibc allocator
Дата
Re: seawasp failing, maybe in glibc allocator  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2021-05-11 12:16:44 +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
>> OK we got the SIGABRT this time, but still no backtrace.  If the
>> kernel's core_pattern is "core", gdb is installed, then considering
>> that the buildfarm core_file_glob is "core*" and the script version is
>> recent (REL_12), then I'm out of ideas.  ulimit -c XXX shouldn't be
>> needed because the perl script does that with rlimit.
>
> Unless perhaps the hard rlimit for -C is set? ulimit -c -H should show
> that.

Possibly I have just added "ulimit -c unlimited" in the script, we should
see the effect on next round.

--
Fabien.

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Race condition in recovery?
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: wal stats questions